The Inventory KPI Dashboard gives you a graphical representation of the health of your company’s inventory. This dashboard can help to effectively control inventory and improve the efficiency and profitability of your company.
Include in the dashboard are the following.
- Inventory Turnover Rate – calculates the turnover rate for a specific period. (1)
- Days to Sell – displays length of time to convert inventory into sales. (2)
- Inventory Valuation – shows the profit and value of goods in inventory during a specific time period. (3)
- Stock Status – monitor the stock status to ensure the right stock level exists in your inventory – never too much and never too little! (4)
- Launch the dashboard by navigating to Inventory / Tools / Extensions.
- When the pop-up appears, choose Inventory KPI Dashboard and click Execute.
- Select the time period for which you’d like to view data. (5, 6, 7, 8)
- The Inventory Valuation and Stock Status charts allow you to filter the data by additional dimensions (location, category, etc). Select the type and value of the dimension. The chart will refresh itself.
You may double-click on a part of the chart to drill down to a report of the data displayed.